If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bali Hai!


It has been some time since my last trip away from "Riverbend" but I have now booked my flight out to Indonesia.
Apart from spending some time in Surabaya with Padma's parents, I'll be for most of my three weeks away in North Bali, which is as far away as one can get from the tourist hordes at Kuta.

Not being one to sit aimlessly at bars or on beaches, I hope to do some volunteer work at the Kupu-Kupu Foundation at Ubud which supports mentally and physically handicapped children.

I have already set up their website at www.kupukupufoundation.org to help the Foundation with the raising of funds through donations and sales from their handicraft-shop at Ubud.