If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Curmudgeons online



So far, my "Bali Proposal" has met with mixed responses. Here are some:

From Robert in Fiji:

Slickest timeshare ad I have ever read. ☺

From Chris in Canada:

You asked me what I thought. Here is what I think. People, for the most part, seem unable to get along and accept each other as individuals. Someone is always better class, more wealthy, more knowledgeable, better connected and smell much nicer than the rest. They also all want to be there at the same time and don't understand why, because they are so much more important than the others, they shouldn't get preferencial treatment. The other scenario is the group/club mentality. One day the group is all gung ho for the program and a month into it they are all wearing the same clothes and planning the takeover of Poland. In a nutshell, I am thoroughly of the mind that unless you just thrive on social conflict, you would be ill advised to participate.

There, I have added my cynical two cents worth. You asked. I think that you and Bali have done well so far the way you have approached it.


I want to hear from YOU! Please email me.
.