If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

This little pig went to the club ...



... and, doing my best Sir Lunchalot impersonation, had a lovely big Sunday roast.

I thought I'd pass up the obligatory glass of wine as I didn't want to feel too good. But then I discovered Squealing Pig Pinot Noir, described by grape nuts as

"cheeky, bold, irreverent, but also really tasty! Drinkers can expect nothing but an unsurpassed taste. Having spent 10 months in French Oak, this Squealing Pig Pinot Noir is deep red in colour with vibrant purple hues and a hint of cocoa aromas on the nose. The palate is rich and generous with velvet like tannins, followed by an intense burst of blackberries, dark cherries and dried herbs with a wonderful length to the finish."

Well, I had a 'wonderful length to the finish' because I drank three whole glasses after which I drove home as I was too pissed to walk!