If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A boiled egg for breakfast is hard to beat

After a good breakfast, we again drove to Ulladulla.

We are now seasoned visitors of the Ulladulla Leisure Centre, having bought a season pass for the heated swimming pool, the spa, and the gym.

After my swim, I had a bit of a work-out in the gym when I spotted a sweet young thing.

I asked my personal trainer, "What machine should I use to impress that sweet thing over there?"

The trainer looked me up and down and said, "Try the ATM in the lobby."

I think I stick to swimming.