If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's tax time again!

I was trying to get a jump on doing my tax return this year but the ATO sent it back!!

I guess it was because of my response to the line which said, "List All Dependants". I wrote, "Half-a-million illegal immigrants, quarter-of-a-million junkies, two million unemployable people on the dole, half-a-million people in over 24 prisons throughout Australia, and over two hundred fools in Parliament House."

Apparently, this was not acceptable.

So I sent my return back with the question, "Did I forget someone?"