If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, July 27, 2012

MITRE10, eat your heart out!

Nίκος, you're looking at a Bunnings convert! I mean, where else could you buy a cute little OZITO 305mm-bar chainsaw for a hundred dollars and a garden rake with a 10-year guarantee? (I had better hold on to that sales docket, hadn't I?):

Click on image for close-up

And when it comes to wheelbarrows, I need no longer put up with the Anglo-Saxon stuff but go right back to my own ancestry and buy a good ol' SAXON Wheelbarrow for under fifty dollars:

Click on image for close-up

Anyway, it's back to work as the little kingfisher is getting tired of holding up the shovel for me:

P.S. Incidentally, wear their Bunnings strawhat next time you shop with them to get a 10% discount off everything. If you don't get it, ask to see the manager. Tell him I sent you!

 

A sceptical anthropologist was cataloguing South American folk remedies with the assistance of a tribal elder who indicated that the leaves of a particular fern were a sure cure for any case of constipation. When the anthropologist expressed his doubts, the elder looked him in the eye and said, "Let me tell you, with fronds like these, you don't need enemas."