If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tell 'im 'e's dreamin'

 

For those of you who can't get enough of "Tell 'im 'e's dreaming'", click here

 

A friend just told me that he had a dream which brought back a whole bunch of very bad memories which he had kept in the try-to-forget closet.

When I still led an active life, I never dreamt. Now that the arrival of the garbage truck is the highlight of the week, I dream all the time (if I fall asleep at all, but that's something for another blog).

The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology which concerns itself with WHY and HOW we dream. Dream analysis is about WHAT we dream and I've done a bit of analysing of my own. Here it is:

If you dream about knitting and/or crocheting, you probably have an urge to create. Or you are a grandma. One of the two.

Dreams of a sexual nature involving a sibling probably means you're thinking of moving to Tasmania.

And dreams about urination mean that you really have to pee. You should wake up immediately and go to the bathroom or you will be sorry in the morning. Trust me. Been there, done that.