If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, March 30, 2015

The blue screen of death

 

My HP15, acquired at great expense only six months ago, displayed nothing more than what is also known as the "blue screen of death". I took it down to the nice people at DICK SMITH who diagnosed it as 'dead on arrival' and sent it off for repairs in Canberra. Knowing what little gets done in Canberra, I may be without a computer for several weeks.

"But how", I hear one (possibly even two) of my more sharp-minded readers ask, "could you have written this blog if your computer is dead?"

And well may they ask! The first person who correctly guesses where I blogged this last entry receives a coupon for an hour's free computer use at the Public Library at Bateman Bay.

Please rush your reply to riverbendnelligen[AT]mail.com.