If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Thursday, May 7, 2015

A view to go to the library for

Click on image to view the viewer

 

I don't go to the library often. I don't need to as I could start my own with the several thousand books I have. However, during the two weeks while my broadband was down I went to the public library at the Ulladulla Civic Centre to use their internet - and finished up looking at the view as much as the screen.

I mean, have you ever seen a public library with a view like this? What you're looking at is picturesque Ulladulla Harbour. If you look hard enough, you can even glimpse a bit of New Zealand on the horizon!