If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Great deal on iPads

If you are interested in getting an iPad, I can get a few of them through a contact that I have. These iPads are totally legal, meaning that they are NOT off the back of a truck. They are available because of a cancelled hospital contract, due to government cutbacks.

However, the numbers are limited. In fact, I have only 20 iPads that are going for less than half price, so it's first come, first served.

I have already sold one. Below is a picture so you can see exactly what you would be getting.

Please get back to me as quickly as you can if you want one.