If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, May 8, 2015

It's Friday night

 

I've been sitting on the tractor for a couple of hours slashing away, not at my wrists but at the grass, and I now face the toughest decision of the day: bottle or draft?

I planted the last of the Tibouchina 'Alstonville' even though, with a bit of luck, I may never see their purple flowers next summer and autumn (there were 34 altogether, however, I won't count my tibouchinas until they've blossomed).

Now it's feet up and head down in a book.

 

 

'avagoodweekend - and don't forget the Aerogard!