If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bali's Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

This beautiful Boutique Hotel is located in the cool foothills of Lovina in the peaceful north of Bali, overlooking the sparkling Java Sea across to the peacefully smoldering volcanoes of Java.

The moment you arrive here, you won't be able to stop yourself from saying 'Wow' and 'Oh my God'. As you relax and unwind by the pool with its sparkling water spilling over the edge, and feast your eyes on the breathtaking view, you think you've died and gone to heaven. For more pictures, click here.

I have had my eyes on it for over ten years during which time I have stayed there on numerous occasions. It is now for sale at a very good price and I am looking for nine other 'shareholders' to purchase a 1/10th share, equal to approx. AUS$25,000, in this enchanting little hotel.

If you are interested in this fantastic lifestyle opportunity, email me at riverbend[AT]hotkey.net.au and I will send you further details.