If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Early-morning visitors

 

As I walked, cup of tea in hand, to the back of "Riverbend", I had to stop short so as not to disturb two early-morning visitors. Can't see them? Click on the second image for a close-up.

And now it's time to get ready for a quick dash into town. Just finished putting on my socks - which I don't do often as life at "Riverbend" is decidedly 'underdressed' - and noticed that either my legs are getting longer or my arms shorter, or both. Another age-related thing, I guess.

I'll see you after I've got back from town.