If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, February 13, 2017

I never liked exercise

 

And running late I liked least which meant that I was always up at the crack of dawn and eager to reach the office for the one activity I liked best: mental exercise.

Early mornings are the best, well before the cacophony of the wide-awake world intrudes on my thoughts. Here at "Riverbend" it's more of a euphony what with birds warbling and ducks quacking and just the faintest of noise coming over the horizon from the far-away highway, reminding me that there's still a workaday world out there somewhere.

 

 

And so the habit of getting up at the crack of dawn has stayed with me, even if only to give me time to decorate my fried eggs with a few bits of red capsicum.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap