If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Saturday, March 11, 2017

When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem

 

Although little Rover seems to be able to take it into his wobbly four-legged stride as he sleeps when I sleep, eats when I eat, walks when I walk, and acts as my shadow, I caught him this time unawares ☺

If you have never loved a dog or been loved by a dog, you are missing out on so much. They are not called 'Man's best friend' for nothing.

They don't judge. They don't talk back. They know the right words are no words. They are never moody. They don't hold grudges. They are loyal. They are always happy to see you. They are always up for whatever you want to do. They love unconditionally and want to be loved. They love you more than they love themselves.

While little Rover is not my whole life, he makes my life whole. Thank you, little Rover, for being my best friend! I hope it's not too much of a problem to you.


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap