If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, May 19, 2017

... and here's your treat for the weekend which is going to be a wet one


Click on FULL SCREEN for full enjoyment!

 

As much as I like to support the local cinema, they just don't make movies like "Starlight Hotel" anymore, a New Zealand movie that plays like a Down Under version of "Paper Moon" with a bit of Australian "Shiralee" thrown in.

The garbage truck has been and gone and I've wheeled in the bin. Little Rover is still asleep and I was too lazy to cook myself a proper breakfast but I'm now going to make myself a nice cup of coffee to go with a thick slice of Madeira cake and watch for the nth time this beautiful and almost classic movie.

Why don't you join me while it's still on YouTube?


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap