If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Monday, May 1, 2017

"Lights out" at Riverbend means just that!

 

Day Seven into my 'solitary confinement' and things at "Riverbend" are moving along just nicely. So far, my "one spoon, one fork, one knife, one cup, plus two plates - one for Rover and one for me" routine is working well, although I should've added "... and wash them at least once a week".

The drawbridge is pulled up and the portcullis down and life at River-bend is as peaceful as ever. The onset of the cooler weather has given both Rover and me a welcome excuse to go to bed earlier and stay in it longer. Come eight o'clock and "Lights out" really means lights out!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap