If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Twenty-five at last count

 

To say nothing of two circular, two stone, and five swinging ones - benches, that is! You have to believe in something; I believe in plenty of benches to sit down on, as I walk across "Riverbend", cup of tea in one hand and a book in the other.

Whether I'm looking for a shady nook or a place in the sun, whether I want to watch the boats on the river, the ducks on the pond, or the pelicans in the lagoon, there's always the right spot for every mood.

My benchmark for an acreage? Plenty of benches!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap