If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Sunday, September 24, 2017

All the news that's fit to print

 

There isn't much that's really news: the two guys with funny haircuts still want to blow the whole world to smithereens, "Mutti" Merkel will get another four years to turn Germany into Germanistan, and Sarah Hanson-Young wants to bring 20,000 Rohingya refugees to Australia to be trained as brain surgeons. I don't mind the Royinga refugees so much; I just don't think they'll find enough brains in this country to operate on.

As for same-sex marriage, I'm not sure it's worth getting all upset about. I mean, I've been having the same sex for far more years than I'm able to remember and yet I don't goosestep in the street. So for a bit more 'uplifting' news, I leave you with this article from the New York Times:

Have a good weekend and don't forget the Aeroguard!


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap