If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

It's all Greek to me

 

Mind you, I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses, although I suspect it's now so much 'in-your-face' (or wherever) that even my local swimming pool is no longer safe from it.

If nothing else, it'll deal very nicely with the world's crushing population explosion as just one generation of all-out Greek homo (as in homo-sexuality) will ensure that the Latin homo (as in homo sapiens) will go from extant to extinct.

So go and vote whichever way you like. I don't care! The whole world is up the Khyber Pass anyway! Luckily, I'm 72 and not the other way round (read this whichever way you like ☺).


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap