If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Would somebody please put me out of my misery!

 

Yesterday's blog about women-only pool days in Germany solicited a few responses, including the above photo of a sign from a "multicultural" beach around Melbourne. This beats anything Al Grassby ever did to this country!

I mean, I agree I might look a bit out of place if I cross-dressed in a bikini, but do I run the risk of getting arrested if I eat a ham sandwich on the beach or continue to swim while they're praying towards Mecca?

Would somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me that this is just a cleverly PHOTOSHOPped joke?


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap