If you find the text too small to read on this website, press the CTRL button and,
without taking your finger off, press the + button, which will enlarge the text.
Keep doing it until you have a comfortable reading size.
(Use the - button to reduce the size)

Today's quote:

Friday, March 9, 2018

"There's a book in you!"

 

So many people have been telling me for so long that I finally saw my GP who confirmed it. Getting it out will be the problem as will be the publishing. I should know! I tried to publish my previous book "Waking up in the Morning: A Great Way to Start a Productive Day" but couldn't find a publisher.

Let's face it, everyone wants to write a book. Maybe I should write a book on self-publishing. I've already got the title: "How to Self-Publish a Book for People Who want to Self-Publish a Book About Self-Publishing Books for People That Want to Self-Publish Books".

In the meantime, if you wish to sign up to my blog on how to get people to sign up to a blog on how to get people to sign up to a blog, please enter your email address below and hit 'Subscribe':

Delivered by FeedBurner


www.tiny.cc/riverbendmap